This tour will meet at ALLEY TAPS located at 162 Printers Alley, Nashville TN 37201 in Printers Alley. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early with a valid photo ID for all participants. It is best to confirm the tour time prior to departure!
Tour Duration: 2.5 Hrs.
● You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour.
● 2.5 hour narrated tour.
● Souvenir Mason Glass.
● Provided drinks at each Bar/Honky Tonk, a variety of Nashville food samples, and Tennessee Moonshine Samples.
● Gratuities (optional)
● Additional cocktails (optional)
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. There is a min. of 4 people per tour and a maximum of 15. For groups larger than 15 please contact The Ville Tours for more information. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
● Rates do not apply to Special Event or Holiday Tours.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to guides.
● This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
● Only service animals as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are allowed to accompany any guests on this tour.
● The Ville Tours is not responsible for lost or stolen items before, during or after the tour.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period.
Customers booking 8 or more tickets will be considered a group. Seasonal specials are not valid for groups. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 8 or more will have a 50% non-refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 615-879-3893.