How to Plan the Perfect Nashville Bachelorette Party
You have a task, a quest—to give your best friend the ultimate bachelorette. Fortunately, Nashville offers everything a bachelorette party could want without breaking the bank. In this post, we’ve compiled some of the best hotels, restaurants, and activities for you and your friends.
Getting to Nashville:
You will want to find a hotel either Downtown or in the Gulch where you and your friends will be closer to everything without the hassle of renting an Uber or Lyft. Check out this guide on fantastic hotels.
Nashville has some amazing restaurants, and you may have a hard time choosing, but here are several that are popular:
- Biscuit Love—A breakfast place serving, you’ll never guess it: biscuits! One of their dishes was named Bon Appétit magazine’s Best Sandwich in America in 2015.
- Pinewood Social—What restaurant wouldn’t benefit from a pool, a bocce ball court, and a bowling alley?
- The Loveless Cafe—Classic Southern food, open since 1951!
- Party Fowl—Eat hot chicken while drinking draft beer or boozy slushies.
- Martin’s BBQ Joint—Enjoy “whole hog, live-fire bar-b-que” and family-recipe sides.
- Wildhorse Saloon—Eat delicious Southern food and see live music at this massive venue. They’ll even teach you line dancing. They offer free lessons on Tennessee’s largest dance floor.
- Farm Burger—Do you like burgers? Who doesn’t? Plus, these burgers are from grass-fed cows, and the restaurant sources from fresh, local ingredients.
- Acme Feed & Seed—An updated honky tonk and an upscale sushi bar—Acme features two restaurants in one building and some great views of Nashville.
- Virago—This upscale Asian and sushi restaurant describes itself as, “more than just a restaurant… an experience.”
- Etch—A little expensive, but very good with an award-winning chef.
- Merchants—A three-floor restaurant with two different menus. The first floor is a bistro and the top two are more fancy and upscale.
- Puckett’s—A Southern restaurant with “a laid-back and down-home atmosphere.”
- The Soda Parlor—Shakes, floats, ice cream sandwiches, and an arcade. Eat delicious dessert while playing classic video games.
- Five Daughters Bakery—This family-owned business bakes delicious donuts. As much as possible, they use organic and locally sourced ingredients. They serve vegan and paleo options.
- The Goo Goo Shop—Try iconic Goo Goo Clusters and other candies at this dessert bar. You can also attend one of their “chocolate classes.”
- Tootsies—This bright purple honkey-tonk is world-famous, and it has a rooftop viewing area.
- The Patterson House—An upscale cocktail bar.
- Bootleggers Inn—Enjoy over 20 flavors of moonshine at Nashville’s only moonshine bar. They also have live music.
- L27 Rooftop Bar—This bar is expensive but has great views of the city.
- Whiskey Bent Saloon—A honkey-tonk with live country music.
- Alley Taps—This low key bar was originally a Print Shop in 1895. Enjoy an amazing speakeasy vibe, live music, and Nashville’s 7-day happy hour.
Perhaps you want the bride to feel pampered before her special day. If you want Manis and Pedis, consider using Poppy & Monroe or Athenian Nail Spa & Bar. You can also visit the gardens at Gaylord Opryland. Why would you want to visit a hotel you’re not staying at? You’ll understand when you get there. Also, if you’re visiting near Christmas, you can see their ICE! attraction.
Nashville is famous for its murals and you can tour them while you’re here: a perfect photo opp for you and your friends. Here is a list of Nashville’s murals. Select your favorites and stop by them. You can also take the bride-to-be to Nashville’s John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge for great views of the city. After that, you can tour Nashville’s many beautiful parks.
If you like shopping, try to visit the Green Hills Mall. And, of course, since Nashville is the Country Music Capital of the World, don’t forget to tour the Country Music Hall of Fame. Afterward, you can test your knowledge and teamwork skills at The Escape Game.
Finally, check out The Ville Tours, Nashville’s #1 all-inclusive pub crawl, a 2 hour guided tour for a flat price where you can hear Nashville’s stories and find hidden gems. You and your fellow bridesmaids can laugh and have fun as you see the sights and drink responsibly.